Hello Ticket Holders,
The event has been cancelled as most of you know due to COVID-19.
A sincere thank you from the FOH Board of Directors and staff for your support of the 7th Annual Friends of Hullett Charity Dinner and Auction. 2021 will certainly be a better year!
FOH will be issuing $100 refunds this week for each ticket purchased.
Some of you have purchased multiple tickets (2-8). The ticket purchaser will receive a full refund.
• INTERAC email money transfer (EMT) is our preferred method to get the money in your bank account fast.
• We have a limited supply of cheques that can be mailed to you if you cannot accept an EMT.
What you need to do for an EMT:
• Simply reply to this email using your appropriate email address.
• We will send the refund and security question/answer in a separate email if required.
To receive a cheque:
• Please email the cheque request and send your mailing address.
• We have our fingers crossed that Canada Post will keep operating?
• We trust you will destroy the $50 charitable income tax receipts included with each ticket under CRA rules.
• We will keep you on our membership list so that you continue to receive our mailings.
• Some of you have donated items toward the event. We will hold over the items until 2021 unless you would like them back.
$50.00 gift certificate to Clinton Sporting Goods-Rob of Hensall
$50.00 gift certificate to Maelstrom Winery-Gabriela of Seaforth
$50.00 gift certificate to River Road Brewing and Hops-Josh of Sarnia